Wizard Of Cause

'Paying attention to the Man behind the curtain'

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Loose Change Disappears From 'View'

Dylan Avery and his crew were scheduled to be on the TV program 'The View' to talk about an Internet film they made called 'Loose Change'. Loose Change examines the events of 911 and proposes a theory that the events that day were planned by people in the U.S. Government; not by terrorists. The day they were go on was the day after the famous Rosie and Elizabeth on-air dispute. The next day, Rosie was missing from the show and the interview just never happened. Too bad. I think it would have been a very interesting program. But on the other hand, I don't think the other women would really know how to handle the interview. Personally, I think their evidence is compelling. I saw the first version of 'Loose Change' and thought it was pretty good but this version is much tighter and to the point. I highly recommend it. I think the film asks questions that have not been properly answered by the 911 report or the Bush Administration. What's your View?

No comments: